In 2017, the Reverse Rett Research Trust implemented a “roadmap to a cure,” a three year, $33 million transformational research plan. They are aiming to make Rett Syndrome the first curable neurological disorder and they have a solid plan to get there.
Our way to help fund the need…
- 2nd Annual Reverse Rett Minneapolis event
- April 4th at Edina Country Club. Live and silent auction, band and information from an expert physician. Tickets can be purchased at the event on the event website
- Sponsorships range from $250 to $25,000. Information and to purchase sponsorships can also be found on the event website
The impact of your generosity
- Be a part of medical research history
- End the pain, frustration, and suffering of more than 350,000 girls who live with this disorder
- Find research that could lead to a deeper understanding of treatments and cures for other disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and autism.
How is City Homes involved?
We are proud to be a part of this year’s Live auction! City Homes and its trade partners will be donating a full-size, beautifully built She Shed. Here’s a quick peek.
Click below to purchase tickets, donate, or to learn about sponsorship opportunities.
A huge thank you to all our partners on this project: